March 1, 2016
FONIX 8000 Hearing Aid Test System v2.60 Released
Add the following to the Coupler Screen:
1) Random Noise signal,
2) Custom Tone sweep with 50Hz resolution,
3) Chamber Speaker connected test.
August 1, 2015
FONIX COLT Audiometer with the new Tactile Option adds comfortable, quiet, tactile controls to the existing tablet user interface in order to give the user the ability to perform an audiometric test through touch and feel. This allows the user to pay more attention to the patient being tested instead of always looking at the audiometric controls.
March 20, 2014
New features for the HEARLab Cortical Auditory Evoked Potential Analyzer – Addition of /s/. The /s/ stimulus has its energy concentrated in the 5500 Hz and 8000Hz frequency range. Its inclusion is intended to assess a child’s hearing at high frequencies unaided or aided. The /s/ stimulus enables benefit evaluation of frequency shifting hearing aid algorithms.
February 21, 2014
FONIX NOAH Audiometer Module v2.33 Released – It consists of two bug fixes for Listening mode.
January 21, 2014
FONIX NOAH Audiometer Module v2.32 Released – It’s a bug fix release that fixes these problems:
- Bone masking values are now saved correctly into NOAH.
- When in Listen mode, the user can switch between the Colt Tone and Speech screens and Listen will continue to function (although there is still no support for speech testing).
- When in Listen mode, the left/right frequencies are no longer mixed up when in Click-to-zoom or dual frequency mode.
December 24, 2013
November 20, 2013
FONIX NOAH Audiometer Module v2.31 Released – minor bug fix and add remote support for the monitor headset, talkback mic, and talkforward mic controls from the Audiometer module
September 23, 2013
Created Testing Digital Aids on the FP35
September 16, 2013