Clicking a link to begin download.
- USB Cable Driver: This driver is used for the USB Cables supplied with all Frye Hearing Aid Test Analyzers.
- FONIX Manuals-You will need a PDF reader such as Acrobat Reader (remember to uncheck add-on you don’t want installed with the reader).
- Reference Guides
- FONIX Instrument Communication Troubleshooting Guide
- FONIX Instrument Developer Programming Guide– Fonix Programming Technical Support package. Downloadable file that contains more extensive documentation and program examples.
- FONIX WinCHAP: WinCHAP is a computer hearing aid program that provides a graphical interface from your Windows-based computer to your FONIX hearing aid analyzer and/or FONIX audiometer. Ver. 3.00
Set Label This program allows you to change the various label components in FONIX hearing aid analyzers.
Fcheck—Use this program to test the communication link between your computer and FONIX instrument.
Fryers Drivers: Fryers32.dll, FryeCom.dll and USB drivers.
FCapture—A convenient way to capture the screen on a FONIX FP35, 7000 or 8000 hearing aid analyzer. Screen captures are saved in .BMP format.